Fishing At Its Finest | Scales N Tails
Captain Steve welcomes you to Scales ‘N’ Tails Charters! The Gulf Coast of Western Florida offers some of the finest offshore/deep sea fishing in the world. Whether you’re a out for a relaxing day of recreational fishing or have a specific big fish you want to target, Capt. Steve has the experience, knowledge and desire to make your charter fishing experience one you’ll remember!
Both beginners and seasoned fishermen will enjoy catching plenty of offshore fish of all kinds with both trolling and bottom fishing offered. You will fish from a Topaz Custom Sportfisher with twin diesel engines, plenty of seating for everyone and a full bathroom. The boat is clean, fast and a very comfortable ride.
You’ll have access to Grouper, Sailfish, Kingfish, Shark, Tuna, Snapper, Tarpon and more. We will take you to the best fishing spots for a day of fun, adventure and a chance for the fish of a lifetime.
For a Experience of a Lifetime –
Call Capt. Steve To Book Today at 727-324-8997
- Half day trips – 4 hours $475
- 3/4 day trips – 6 hours $700
- Full day trips – 8 hours $900
- Rates are for up to (6) people.
- Package rates available upon request.
- Prices include everything but your food and drinks, no fuel surcharges
- Forms of Payment: Credit Card or Cash
- All trips leave from Clearwater Beach Marina. Parking is Available.
Directions To The Dock
Scales ‘N’ Tails Charters:
Clearwater Beach Marina: 25 Causeway Blvd., Slip 40, Clearwater, FL 33767
What to bring…
- Food and drinks for the day. Beer and wine are fine, but please, no hard liquor.
- Sunscreen. The Florida sun can be intense and the reflection off the water can reach you regardless of wearing a hat.
- A camera!
- A small cooler to take your fish home in.
- Jacket – you never know if it’s going to be needed.
- Sea sick medication. if needed.
If you have any questions on what to bring… just give us a call!
|Tampa Bay Area Radar||Tampa Bay Area Forecast|
Capt Steve recommends Naughty Girl Sport Fishing of Pompano Beach for those of you headed to Florida’s East Coast