Fishing Charters Clearwater Beach & surrounding waters at its Finest
Both beginners and seasoned fishermen will enjoy catching plenty of offshore fish of all kinds with both trolling and bottom fishing offered. The type of tackle used on all of our fishing charters is termed “light tackle” and provides lots of excitement and fun.
Call Capt. Steve Today @ 727.324.8997
Charter Fishing Clearwater Beach and surrounding area with Captain Steve
Welcomes you to Scales ‘N’ Tails and offshore /deep sea fishing charters in Clearwater Beach, Florida. The Gulf Coast offers some of the finest offshore/deep sea fishing in the world. Whether you’re out for a relaxing day of recreational fishing or have a specific big fish you want to target, Capt. Steve has the experience, knowledge and desire to make your charter fishing experience, one you’ll remember! When Charter Fishing in Clearwater, you have access to Tarpon, Grouper, Mackerel, Kingfish, Shark, Snapper and More. I’ll take you to fertile fishing spots in Clearwater, St Petersburg, Clearwater Beach or anywhere in the surrounding Tampa Bay area for a day of fun, adventure and a chance for the catch of a lifetime. To schedule a Charter Fishing Trip in Clearwater, Call Capt. Steve Today @ 727.324.8997 to schedule an unforgettable charter fishing experience.
- Half day trips 4 hours
- 3/4 day trips 6 hours
- Full day trips 8-9 hours
- Rates are for up to (6) people
- Package rates available upon request
- Prices include all licensing and gear
Prices do not include industry-standard 15-20% tip. Forms of Payment: Credit Card, Check or Cash. All trips leave from Clearwater Beach Marina. Parking is Available.
Directions to the dock
Scales ‘N’ Tails Charter Fishing Clearwater: Clearwater Marina 25 Causeway Blvd Slip 40 Clearwater, FL 33767 Click here to view map.
What to bring on your charter
- Food and drinks for the day. Beer and wine are fine, but please, no hard liquor.
- Sunscreen. The Florida sun can be intense and the reflection off the water can reach you regardless of wearing a hat.
- A camera! Bring home a memory you will never forget, plus you can show off to your friends and family about the fish you caught.
- A small cooler to take your fish or two home.
- Jacket if needed.
- Sea sick medication if needed. (If you have any questions on what to bring…just give us a call!).